Home > Service
Service / Repairs / Maintenance / Parts
At Accurate Lift Truck, we are your "One Stop Shop" for all your Material Handling Equipment needs. We offer service on all brands of:
- Forklifts (parts, repairs, engine rebuilds)
- Golf Cars
- Industrial Batteries
- Battery Chargers
- Battery Changing Stations
- Lift Truck Service Ramps
- Dock Levelers & Locks
- Commercial Overhead Type Garage Doors
- Pallet Racking
- Shrink Wrappers
- Hand / Power Pallet Trucks
You name it! We offer these services in a variety of different plans; please see plan options described below.
Get fast Accurate Lift break-down service now...
At Accurate Lift, we specialize in providing fast, reliable breakdown service on all makes and models of forklifts. Unlike our competition, we let the customer dictate our response time. If you have a service problem and you need fast action, call now.
- Service & parts for all makes and models
- 24 hour emergency service 365 days a year with "live" telephone support after 5:00 PM
- Individual technician assigned to your account and a Customer Service Representative to back him up
- Special programs make customer satisfaction the number one priority with our service technicians
- Weekly information sessions keep our staff up to date about a client's unique problem or situation
- Longer parts and labor warranties than the competition
- Competitive pricing and cost effective maintenance programs
Call 1-877 LIFT FAST (1-877-543-8327)
Cost-Effective Planned Maintenance
Accurate Lift Planned Maintenance (PM) is the way to ensure that your forklift trucks are maintained according to the optimal maintenance schedule by professionally trained Accurate Lift personnel. Our program is designed to EXTEND the life of your forklift trucks while saving your organization time and money.
With Accurate Lift Planned Maintenance, you can get out of the forklift truck maintenance business and focus on your core business. We will help you control maintenance costs, maximize uptime, and reduce the need for in-plant services. To make things simple, Accurate Lift Planned Maintenanceis billed at a per-machine flat rate.
Full Maintenance Program
Click here for detailed information on our Full Maintenance Program.
This offers the same consolidated monthly billing as full maintenance. It is also based on application, usage hours, and options. This covers all parts, materials, fluids, and labor on REGULARLY SCHEDULED MAINENANCE ITEMS ONLY. It covers the basic, 300 hours on site PM's as well as the larger PM's. This is a good option to minimize paperwork for maintenance but still have separate invoicing for repairs.