To Our Valued Customers:
We want to share with you the steps Accurate Lift is taking in order to aide in the nationwide effort to slow the spread of COVID 19.
First and Foremost
We will remain open and operating as long as our customers need us including 24/7emergency service.
We are designated as an essential business and we work in direct support of critical supply chain functions. Most of our customers are also in essential business and keeping goods moving through the supply chain is a critical part of the overall effort.
Directives and Guidance
We are operating under and in compliance with all directives and guidance issued by the CDC and federal, state and local health officials. We are monitoring the situation closely and will continue to adjust our operating procedures to remain in the strict compliance with all public health directives.
- 1. We’ve initiated a work-from-home policy for all employees who can do their jobs without coming into the office. We have ordered any employees meeting CDC standards for self-quarantine to remain at home for 14 days.
- 2. We’ve eliminated or severely restricted all interactions with vendors and customers at our West Berlin and Quakertown facilities.
- 3. Our service technicians are practicing social distancing on all interactions with customers and wherever and whenever possible we will perform services away from others and weather permitting outdoors.
- 4. We’ve equipped our offices, shop, shipping and receiving areas with sanitizing materials. All freight is sanitized before entering the building and again before being shipped. We’ve hired outside contractors to sanitize daily at the close of business.
- 5. We’ve equipped all our office and road service employees with hospital grade sanitizing and self-protection items.
We will continue to monitor events and guidance from public health officials and take all necessary measures to help keep the supply chain operating and protect the health and safety of our employees, customers and vendors.
The Accurate Management Team.