COMMERCIAL OVERHEAD DOOR & LOADING DOCK TECHNICIAN, South Jersey
Accurate Lift Truck, Inc. has been a leader in forklift sales and service for over 40 years. We provide excellent sales and service in all areas of the Material Handling Industry including Lift Trucks, Compactors and Balers, Commercial Dock and Overhead Doorsand Allied Solutions.
Currently, we are seeking an experienced Commercial Dock and Overhead Door Technician for the Southern New Jersey Area.
Why Join Our Team? Our Commercial Overhead Door Technicians get paid for the actual time they spend working. All services are performed in the field at our client’s location.
Technicians are provided a company service van/truck and are dispatched from their home. We provide an excellent work environment where mechanics are truly appreciated and receive the respect they deserve.
Main Duties - Commercial Dock and Overhead Door Technician:
- - Oversees and assists in the correct, safe and complete installation and repair of overhead door and dock leveling systems.
- - Researches and resolves issues to customer satisfaction, within policy, while interacting effectively with persons of diverse backgrounds.
- - Performs commercial and industrial maintenance and repairs on a variety of overhead doors and dock leveling systems.
- - Troubleshoots and repairs mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical systems pertaining to the operation of overhead doors and dock leveling systems.
- - Works from ladders, scaffolding and aerial lifts. Wears PPE and fall protection.
- - This position may require some evening and weekend work.
Requirements - Commercial Overhead Door Technician:
- - A minimum of 2 years experience diagnosing, repairing, inspecting, and maintaining commercial dock levelers and overhead steel doors
- - Working knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems
- - Welding / fabricating experience a plus
- - Individual must have their own tools
- - Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
- - Excellent communication skills
- - Good driving record
- - Customer focused
- - Dependable
- - Stable work history
Accurate Lift Truck offers competitive wages and excellent benefits including:
- - Medical, Dental, and Prescription Plan.
- - 401k with company match
- - Paid vacation and comp days
- - Paid holidays
- - Monthly billing incentive
- - Excellent working conditions
Please send cover letter and Resume to
Experienced Forklift Technician/Mechanics needed for busy Mitsubishi Forklift Truck Dealership operating in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Be an important team member, not just a number. This is a road service forklift MECHANIC position and is NOT A FORKLIFT OPERATOR POSITION. A clean driving record is required. The candidate will be responsible for servicing corporate customers in warehousing and distribution facilities primarily in New Jersey. The job requires the following:
- - Five years’ experience as a forklift mechanic.
- - A clean driving record.
- - Clean neat, professional appearance and a desire to be part of a winning team of professionals.
Excellent working conditions. We are a service-centric company and technicians are the most important people in our company. Technicians are assigned specific accounts that they are responsible for maintaining and developing relationships with those accounts. You work closely with a team of forklift service professionals where your opinion is respected. We offer:
- - Excellent work environment.
- - Extremely competitive hourly wage
- - Monthly billing incentive program.
- - A complete benefits package of health, dental, vision, benefits including HSA and life insurance
- - 401K with generous company match
- - Late model service van. (We replace trucks when they hit 100K miles)
- - Generous sick/vacation package
- - Plenty of overtime. We have mostly indoor, higher end service accounts.
- - Opportunities for advancement abound.
Applications received will be held in the strictest confidence. For technicians currently employed who have accrued vacation time, or other seniority type benefits we will negotiate an accelerated package so you don’t have to “start over” We need experienced technicians right now and we have plenty of work.